Winter is here so that means cold and flu season!
How do you make sure your immune system is strong enough to cope with those pesky winter bugs?
Here are signs that your immune system is already working hard:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Digestive issues – constipation, bloating, IBS
- Tired all the time
- Skin infections
10 Ways to Boost your immune system:
- Don’t smoke
- Stay hydrated
- Eat lots of vegetables 5 + (leafy greens and lots of color) and 3 pieces of fruit per day
- Alcohol in moderation (Red wine is good in small amounts)
- Good sleep hygiene and plenty of it
- Get some sunshine and spend time in nature when you can
- Reduce stress or learn how to counteract it
- Regular exercise
- Healthy body composition – good lean weight and healthy body fat ratios
- Essential oils that support the immune system – tea tree, oregano, copaiba, onguard and frankincense
Did you know key nutrients zinc, copper, selenium and vitamins A, B6, C and E are essential to keeping the immune system functioning.
As a health and movement coach, I can facilitate your wellness journey. I am offering a free Zyto Balance Wellness Scan worth $95 with every Mineral testing for the rest of June.
Don’t sick get assessed and know what you need to support your body this winter! Contact me to find out how!